Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of 1st Grade...

Graham started first grade last week. Mrs. Saunders, a good friend of mine, is his teacher this year. But let me tell you what Graham had to say when his daddy asked how his first day of school went. When Greg asked if he stayed on green card, Graham replies..."Well, I had to flip to yellow today because my teacher wrestled me up against the lamp, but it wasn't my fault." Of course, we both fell in the floor rolling with laughter! Graham then busts out with laughter, too and said "I was just kidding!" (I see Greg's sense of humor coming out more and more in Graham!) We are really looking forward to a great first grade year!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a character!! You better get his knee pads ready...
Kelly

justlovinmesomestowes said...

well, it's about time!!!i've been waiting for this - tho, i don't understand the 'wrestle to the lamp post' thing or the knee pads comment...must be a south carolinian thingamajig! my little graham cracker is growing up, maybe turning into a s'more...he's sooooo handsome - love to all ~ :o)