Monday, August 4, 2008

Last minute summer flings...

Lake Trip
We went last Sunday to the lake for the day with the Columbias'- Shella, Scott, Meredith, and Will. We rode on the boat and even grilled hamburgers the old-fashion way over an open fire in foil (b/c someone forgot the propane)! But actually, those were the best burgers I've had in a long time! We went tubing on this monsterous tube- which I might add Shella and I almost went overboard! The boys especially liked tubing.




Braves Game
This past weekend, we went to Atlanta to see a Braves Game. Our family (minus Mallory Kate- she stayed with my sister-in-law) went with Daryl and the girls on Friday night. It was blazing hot until the sun went down- but we had a fantastic time! Can I just say ball parks have the best junk food ever? I love it!! Well, the Braves didn't do so hot against the Brewers, but we enjoyed the major league atmosphere!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What fun! Sounds like a great way to end the summer.
Kelly