Monday, September 22, 2008

MRI...Great news!

I just got back from Anderson Radiology (the only place in the Upstate that has MRI's for the breast) and after the MRI , Dr. Sears came in with great news..she saw no other areas that looked suspicious for cancer! Yeah!!! What a blessing! So, tomorrow is a long appointment at the hospital. I am having the radioactive lymph node mapping done- where they will inject the breast with radioactive dye and take lots of pictures- for 1 1/2 hours! That will be my longest photo shoot yet! Haha! Keep the prayers going...God answers them! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just read your blog and that is great news. We have had you, Greg, and the kids in our thoughts and prayers we know everything will turn out fine. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Christy & Wes

Kelly said...

Yeah...that is great!! It is all of your positive energy!
Kelly

Amanda said...

I am so glad for you! This is great news! I am looking forward to hearing more soon!

Brooke said...

yay! I'm so thankful...so happy about this result.

We're all thinking about you at the center. God does answer prayers.

Unknown said...

Praise God! We will keep praying big! Love you! Linda

Miranda and Nick said...

I just read your news today, and am thrilled. You are in our prayers and we will be thinking of you on Wednesday. We are coming to Greenville on Sat and I would love to see you. I will call you.

Julie said...

Yay! We are excited to hear the good news. God is sooo BIG & way BIGGER than the cancer. He will see you through this for sure! What an amazing attitude you have-keep it up! A great attitude and strong faith in the Lord will get you through it & stome this cancer into the groung!
:) Julie

Tracy said...

Lori I am praying for your strength to remain strong during these times. Remember that God's love never fails and that your continued healing is in your FAITH.
Big Faith = Big Healing.
Love God because he loves you.

Stay Strong My SUPER WOMAN!!!